Nothing comes before your translation. Except, perhaps, coffee.
Whether you’re looking for a simple, a certified or a sworn translation, you can count on me for a personalised solution that suits your needs.
Since 2011, I’ve helped direct clients and businesses with translations of their general and specialised texts.
I’ve also worked as an in-house translator and client service executive for two international law firms. This experience honed my ability to handle several projects at once and develop close attention to a client’s needs.
My background has provided me not only with the skill set needed to deliver an excellent translation, but also with the aptitude to understand my clients and fully focus on their needs.
- TAUS Certified Quality Manager
- Master’s Degree in English>Italian Specialised Translation (Biomedicine, Law) – University of Pisa
- Bachelor’s Degree in Translation and Interpreting (English, French, Italian) – Superior Graduate School of Linguistic Mediation, Palermo
- SDL Post-Editing Certification
- Freelance translator for private clients and businesses since 2011
- In-house translator and client service executive at two Italian-based international law firms
- Didactic assistant at a school of English
- In-house intern and later freelance translator for an NGO working with EU projects
- Registered at the Chamber of Commerce as a language professional and sworn translator
- Member of MET (Mediterranean Editors & Translators)
- Member of Women in Localization
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Continuing Professional Development is an essential part of my profession: it is necessary to maintain and update my skills and benefits both me and my clients. I constantly read up on my specialised fields, both in English and Italian, and regularly attend training courses and webinars.
Some of my most recent training courses or webinars include:
- Translation Project Management (March 2020)
- Translating Cosmetics (September-October 2019)
- Where Regulatory Rules: Translating Drug Leaflets, Packaging and Labelling (September 2019)
- Proofreading and Editing for Translators (June 2019)
- Translating Health and Wellness Trends for the Consumer Market (May 2019)
- Clinical Trials and Medical Documentation: Resources and Translation Strategies (April 2019)
- Translation of Official Documents, Contracts and Certificates (March-May 2019)