Hi! I'm Marina
Your Italian translation specialist.
I’m a certified and sworn translator from English into Italian with 10 years of experience and different specializations.
I’ll help you with the translation of your documents into Italian, the revision of Italian texts or the translation and adaptation of your website and online content to suit your Italian audience.
Over the last decade, I’ve helped direct clients, businesses and LSPs with translations of their general and specialized texts.
My previous experience as an in-house translator and client service executive for two international law firms honed my ability to handle several projects at once and develop close attention to my clients’ needs.
This background has provided me not only with the skill set needed to deliver an excellent translation but also with the aptitude to understand my clients and fully focus on their needs.
- TAUS Certified Quality Manager
- Master’s Degree in English>Italian Specialized Translation (Biomedicine, Law) – University of Pisa
- Bachelor’s Degree in Translation and Interpreting (English, French, Italian) – Superior Graduate School of Linguistic Mediation, Palermo
- SDL Post-Editing Certification
- Freelance translator for private clients and businesses since 2011
- In-house translator and client service executive at two Italian-based international law firms
- Didactic assistant at a school of English
- In-house intern and later freelance translator for an NGO working with EU projects
Continuing PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
Continuing Professional Development is an essential part of my profession: it’s necessary to maintain and update my skills and benefits both me and my clients. I constantly read up on my specialised fields, both in English and Italian, and regularly attend training courses and webinars.
Some of my most recent training courses or webinars include:
- Translation Project Management
- Translating Cosmetics
- Where Regulatory Rules: Translating Drug Leaflets, Packaging and Labelling
- Proofreading and Editing for Translators
- Translating Health and Wellness Trends for the Consumer Market
- Clinical Trials and Medical Documentation: Resources and Translation Strategies
- Translation of Official Documents, Contracts and Certificates